Burgundy Lingerie In Bed + Weight Gain In Only 3 Months

$3.99

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I've been eating to my heart's content, my lingerie almost doesn't fit anymore. Everything's busting out!!! 

The full body photo with my face is from just a few months ago, it's a perfect indication of how much weight I've gained in only 3 months (& continue to do so). These photos show off my belly and overall ever-growing curves, purchase and follow my weight gain journey 🥰 Videos coming very soon! 😎💗 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

This photo set is @Hungrylilkitty's first contribution to this site. I wonder what she was thinking when she uploaded it? I think after seeing the photos she thought: "wow, I really look fat, my love handles are showing and I'm starting to overflow my bra. But it won't be for long, so enjoy it guys because this kitty is going on a diet".  

Link to review
NickE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful, keep going if it makes you happy :)

Response from the author:

Will do ;) thanks so much 

Link to review
Payton

Your gain is coming along so very nice! You are simply gorgeous, your eyes are simply stunning. I loved this photo set and am so ready for the vidoes 

Awww, thanks so much ❤️

Link to review
Guest BurritosandDeadlifts

Absolutely wonderful!!!

Thank you so much ❤️

Link to review