Tahitian dancing with a belly full of half and half

$5.49

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

15 years, and about 80 pounds ago, I was a Polynesian dancer. Today I put on my skirt and shook my hips after I chugged a quart of half and half.

I hope you enjoy the sloshing of my full belly and how incredibly out of breath I get!

Leave a comment if you want to see more videos like this 🐖🤩

Other Files from Floralfeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lochness1233

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hey Folks,

I've gotta be honest, I have seen many bbws belly dance, however Floralfeedee does something that I haven't seen before, she adds sloshing to the mix, making it not only a joy to watch but a joy to hear as well!  She also gets out of breath which is always a bonus for me, and I am sure for many of you.  Plus Floralfeedee has taken classes so she definitely does a great job dancing.  Overall you will love it if you enjoy seeing belly dancing and jiggling.  Thanks.

Link to review

The dancing was great! The fat serves to really emphasize the movements of your hips, especially around your stomach, where the ripples from you shaking your hips are most visible. The movement of your belly and belly button was absolutely hypnotic! It's a shame this video couldn't have gone on longer, because you definitely still have the skills to be a great dancer!

Link to review
Gadafy--

I really loved the dancing and sloshing going on in that bloated gut, It was actually pretty loud even with the music(even thou id prefer just hear the sloshing), But Overall Great video, really love the creativity. 

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so much, I'm really glad you liked it! I'll be sure to turn the music down lower so the sloshing can be heard even better if I do another one of these in the future 🐷🤩

Link to review