8 Screenshots

About This File

Same clothes. More flab.

Once again it has become painfully obvious that I am a fat, gluttonous piggy with no self control.

My weight continues to increase while my activity decreases. 

And so I decided I should really work out again.

The thing is, just putting on my shoes was a struggle!

When it actually came time to run on the treadmill I couldn't do it. I nearly fell off the back!

After barely even trying I was so winded I could barely talk.

I should really just stay fat!

~~~~~~~~~~

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

If you thought she was out of shape in the first one, you havent seen anything yet. She even gets winded bending over to put on her workout clothes. Speaking of clothes, they are the same as before but way smaller than the last time and no way they shrank in the wash, unless that wash is all the soda and thousands of calories she's been washing down her throat 🐷🐷🐷.

Her belly sits further in her lap, her ass is wider, her thighs are causing her shorts to bunch up and shes grown bigger and softer everywhere. Her boobs would have came out of her outgrown sports bra for sure, and it is probably why she didn't do jumping jacks this time. 

To end this masterpiece, she gets on the treadmill and see her body jiggle like jello as she wobbles and waddles from a slow jog to a dead sprint for like 15 seconds before being completely defeated. I love how out of breath she was as her belly pushed in and out over her thighs as she tried to speak.

This piggy is used to extra fries more than she is exercise, and if you watch this video, you will definitely see plenty shakes comes with that 😉

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I'm happy you enjoyed it!!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Nikki has clearly gained a lot of weight as you can see here.... her huge love handles hanging over her shorts show that it’s been a while since she’s exercised, and instead she’s been pigging out like a good piggy 🐷😍

Thank you!!☺️☺️☺️🐷🐷🐷

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

In this video Nikki plays with her belly, slaps and shakes her butt and show her body at different angles. She grows a lot from last video where she wears these shorts, they hard squeeze her hips. When she runs on treadmill camera shakes, because Nikki is a big and heavy girl and floor is weak.
PS. The last speed on treadmill was too much.😆😆

ba 4.jpg

ba 5.jpg

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the nice review!

Link to review