7 Screenshots

About This File

So I'm in my hotel room, right? I had just went out and had dinner, but because I'm a fat pig and whatever, I'm hungry again not even an hour later. So I do everything I can do haul my ass down to the lobby, out the door and to my car (it was more work than it should have been) and find one of my favorite drive thru's! When I come back to my room, I decide to make a quick video out of my second dinner! I really wish I could have shown you all I ate that day, because it was pretty impressive I'd say. By the time I'm in bed with all of my McDonald's burgers, I'm stuffed from earlier and out of breath from walking and changing into something more comfortable. You can definitely tell I struggle to finish every last bite! At the end, I talk a bit about changes I've noticed about my body and fantasize about my next meal as I begin to drift into a food coma 🐷I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

-Em

Clip Length: 12:53

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review