5 Screenshots

About This File

A widely known fact is that Kitty loves to drink from whipped cream cans!

Come watch Kitty finish off her latest one whilst wearing something a little more sensual in the kitchen. Cream, curves and a stall that is far too small for Kitty's ass all await you in this little cheeky treat!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Manitoba88

So sexy. Love her progression as she gets fatter. This was a awesome video. So beautiful 😁👍

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

KP's gluttonous appetite seems to know no bounds. Her sensuality seems to increase with her size

Link to review
Sanjuchick

Woww kitty! Everything about you is just mesmerizing. Those expanding curves, huge belly, juicy red lips, sexy outfit, and everything else. 
Wasn’t able to purchase a clip in a while, and purchased this as well some other newer clips of Kittpiggy and honestly she looks so massive! I could see the difference from the last videos. 😍 especially in this video. You can see the progression, update by update! I see the whipped cream is doing wonders to her body! I would give this more than 5 stars if possible! Please support this beauty people and purchase this clip!! 

Link to review
joebu8453

This video makes me think of the Chinese philosopher, Ho Lee Chit!

Love the music, the outfit - especially the choker, Kitty’s make up, and all the jiggling!

A must buy!

Link to review
Guest bracewell

What an incredible video! Kitty looks SO good in this lingerie, and it accentuates her curves, showing just how fat she's becoming. The black sets off her red stretch marks perfectly, too. As with so many of her other videos, she looks genuinely turned on by what she's doing, and seeing her drain a can of cream into her mouth in that way is beautiful. The way she shows off her belly gets me every time!

Kitty is so incredibly gorgeous, sexy, and her increasing size is a joy to behold.

Link to review
Marflow

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5/5 as always! KP is the greatest! Do I really need to say more 😄

Well, firstly, steady flow of HIGH quality content every week. And it seems that the content just gets better all the time. 

And secondly, and most importantly, just look at her! 😍 She's so beautiful and her almost ssbbw body so hot! To be able see her grow even bigger is beyond amazing 😍

Link to review
jj22

I'm coming late to the party - all the other reviewers have already said how crazily-good this video this!  Still, here are my thoughts:

This video starts off with a look at a framed picture of a pear, but then we swing over to see a much more impressive piece of art: a rear-view of KittyPiggy's incredible pear-shaped bum. What a sight! I was braying like a donkey only a few seconds in!!

KP looks super-hot (just like she does in every video) – but I think she's looking especially sexy here. Maybe it's the gorgeous lingerie. Maybe it's the thought of that tiny shred of fabric disappearing, dental floss-like, within her two giant ass-cheeks. Maybe it's her hair, which she's put a beautiful curl into. Maybe it's her outrageously pretty face. The sexy-factor, I should add, is sent skyrocketing by the fact that there is not a single second of “forced sexiness.”

This video might as well be called “THE GREATEST HITS OF KITTYPIGGY.” Check out:

-her amazing arm as she lifts her can of squirty cream.

-the way she keeps her mouth open, so that we see the cream filling it. Yes. Yes. Yes.

-the way she's perched on a tiny stool, really emphasising her awesomely curvy hips.

-her belly hang! WOW!

-the way she bends over and gives us plenty of her delectable rear-end. Thighs to die for, too.

The eight minutes FLIES by! This is a VOLCANO of a video! A MONSTER! It's like she's thought: “You know what? I've done weigh-ins, stuffings, chat videos... I just wanna make a video that simply shows off this fucking amazing body of mine.”

Seriously, if you don't buy this,... gah, I don't know what to say to you.  KP is not just the best BBW around, she's also the best BW around.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Watch Kitty as she gulps down a whole can of cream and sensually enjoys every second of it! Her beautiful wavy hair falling over her back and beautiful bright red lips make her even more irresistible! She can barely be contained and you get the feeling not only that the stool could collapse at any minute, but her clothes may snap away as well! She is getting so wide and her arms are the thickest they've ever been! She is amazingly beautiful and only growing further! Keep it up, Kitty! 🥰

Link to review
overkill

Man, Kitty has been ballooning lately. Considering the rate at which she consumes whipped cream this should come as no surprise. She moans, jiggles and shows off her incredible body. The collar makes her double chin look absolutely amazing!

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

In lingerie tempered from release only by her straining suspenders, Kitty stars in yet another epitome of breathlessly erotic excess. Revel in some full figured allure as she swallows up whipped cream from above, and a bar stool from below. Her drags linger long enough to change the definition of letting yourself go!

Also, the pear at the beginning - nice touch 😁😂

Link to review
Prince-nutty

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another 5 stars. A beautiful, sophisticated and sexy video from KP. Watch her devour a can of squirty cream, enjoying her body and clearly turning herself on, whilst adding calories to her ever growing body...

KP’s progressing with every video she releases. She’s already looking considerably bigger since her previous weigh in, her face is taking to the gain wonderfully, and her arms and ass are chunkier than ever before.

Link to review
1mini1

Wow! What a cheeky little treat this little number is....😍 

Here is KP dressed in a temptress little number and sensually taking down some high calorie cream to maintain her figure and what a figure she has... Love the burgeoning belly and full wide hips and massive ass KP is getting as she continues to proceed up the 300lb scale.

Love the size of KPs arms and the extent of how far she now has to reach to pull up her underbelly and due to its size and weight her belly jiggles so sexily these days...

A well presented as always KP and a bang on body to boot.... A must have....

Link to review