Quantcast

9 Screenshots

About This File

Real Talk Fellas: the serious gaining starts now!!! 😱 While swallowing a thick chipotle burrito 🌯  I talk to y’all about my serious weight gain goals.

I’ve decided to officially go from being a stuffer to a gainer & I explain why! 🤓 Lots of belly play, slaps, burps, even a couple farts 💨

After I’ve inhaled my burrito, I slug down a shake for dessert, jiggle my whole chubby fat in a dance video! 

Lastly, prove how I’m growing out of my work pants!! 😱 

Thank you SO SO much for all the support 💗💗💗💗 Make sure to leave a review if you like these type of videos!! Give me as much feedback as possible!! Thank you lovelies!! 

xoxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Forum Lurker

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

This is for sure my favourite video of yours! Watching you talk about your body, weight gain goals, food etc whilst you polish off your burrito in that sexy outfit was so good 😍

The different angles you showed, the dancing, and trying on work pants were all also great parts.

After hearing your thoughts and seeing you in this video I'm really looking forward to the future

Response from the author:

I’m so glad!!! 🤩🤩🤩 lover reading this thank you I’m glad you enjoyed my dancing 💃🏼 hehe 

Share this review

Link to review
PoachedParsley

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You're as beautiful as always and I enjoyed the relaxed vibe of the video. It's wonderful news that you're feeling serious about taking these next steps in your journey, and that you're comfortable and confident moving forward. I enjoy these off the cuff videos as much as the more role play styled ones, but both are good fun, so just roll with whatever you feel like making moving forward! Thank you again for joining this community!

Thank you for welcoming me in this community! 😍 yes I am very serious I’m just a little tall 😅 but I am determined to hit that goal weight! 🥳

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow love this vid, it has a bit of everything in it from from eating, burps, talking about her gain a bit of dancing and I really liked the clothes try on part those trousers are definitely tight on you and even a couple of farts 💨 must of been the burrito maddie 😂. This is one hot vid which you do not want to miss, I mistakenly started to watch it when I was at work break time obviously 😂,  and to much information thought it better to continue watching it later 😂. Good luck with the gain maddie, I will definitely be buying all of your vids to help, this gain will be amazing 😍. I really like these style vids too and can really tell you love your food can’t wait to see a 250 pound Harley Quinn or captain marvel 🥵.

Share this review

Link to review
DreamingBoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oof, that was both the hottest 😍😍 and the sweetest 😇😇 video I've ever seen! Quite a combination!

So lovely and natural, I love that you talk pretty much all the way through - you've got such a cute way of speaking! And it's super hot 😍 😍💦💦💦 that you don't hold back when your enthusiastic eating (Jesus, that first bite!) means you need to let out some burps and farts 💨 along the way! Too much Mexican food perhaps lol 🌮🌮

Though I don't think you mind too much - you seem to get a little flushed 💦 💦 when they happen?

As for 💨 more these days, I'm afraid I've heard that many gainers suffer from this affliction. A consequence of all that yummy extra food 🍔🍔! You'll just have to be brave and bear it I'm afraid... 😄

Keep being your sweet self and try not to worry. You couldn't generate 41 pages of discussion on here - mostly before you joined the site - if people didn't love you just as you are.

Though making more of you to love can of course only be a good thing. 😉

Good luck with your gaining journey - I'm sure everyone on here will be cheering for you and looking forward to seeing the occasional new video documenting it!

Loved, loved, loved this video.

Buy it fellas, Maddie rocks! ❤️

big lebowski dancing GIF by Jake

Share this review

Link to review
boss frond

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

INCREDIBLE video. These are my favorite type of videos from you!

Share this review

Link to review
TheDoc457

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the video would love to see more farts in the future hopefully.

Share this review

Link to review
Funferall

Wow this is the video that won't stop giving! BloatedBarbie downs a huge burrito, then a shake. Then dancing, belly rubs, belly button play, talk about goals, dress sizes, clothing try on, BOOBS, plans on how to gain more and more, and it goes on.

Mind-blowing BB! Really top notch stuff. Hope to see you hit your goal weight soon!

Share this review

Link to review
oatmeal

Nice long video showcasing her adorable personality and gorgeous body. Very authentic

I can’t add a like to the review but I wanted to say thank you so much for purchasing my video and leaving this sweet review 🥰

Share this review

Link to review
grateful

I took a look tonight and was so surprised I never left a review on this one.  😍😮

Saw this some time ago, and it made me into a fan!  😍

Barbie is an experienced, personable performer who seems to know just how our brain is wired! ❤️

This clip has everything! Eating, fat chat, gaining plans, and outgrown pants,

with a surprising reveal of the delightful, nonchalant jiggling  of her natural assets in a too small bra as she talks. 😮

It's a good one and a great weigh to get to know this performer.

Thank you for still reviewing this clip 🤩 it makes me so pleased that y’all like all the aspects of my videos!!! ♥️♥️♥️ 

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

I don’t typically buy eating videos, as I’m here for the results and not the process. However, I saw the outfit and decided to make an exception - and boy am I glad I did!

Sexy outfit, great angles, and Maddie’s personality is great and on full display. Loved hearing of your plans to keep the body firm AND fat! And, we do love the boobs too!

A must buy!!

You’re so sweet Joe! I absolutely love this!!! I’m so flattered and honored you purchased my video!! 

Share this review

Link to review
Wgfan1993

· Edited by Wgfan1993

Yeah this vid is awesome. BTW really appriciate/respect the pricing. I've been following you for a while and have always appriciated your price to content ratio. 

EDIT: You're a stand up gal 👍

Share this review

Link to review
harlock54

Another great video where you can admire the splendid curves of Maddie and the dance at the end of the video is a wonderful surprise. Impossible to resist and you have to be crazy to dare to say the opposite.

Share this review

Link to review
Milargo

TOTAL SMOKESHOW.  Love the vibes, def keep being yourself it makes the vids fun and you seem super cool!

Share this review

Link to review
fontenoy

This was definitely one of the hottest vids I’ve seen on this site. You are truly one of a kind and so freaking beautiful. You have literally the perfect figure for packing on extra pounds and I’m so excited to see you take the plunge to become a big beautiful fatty! Highly recommend this vid! Keep up the great work gorgeous!

Share this review

Link to review