My first time stuffing myself on Curvage ;)

$3

(3 reviews)

Message added by S77

Note: there are 4 video files totaling 22 Mins when all times are summed.

6 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first time on Curvage stuffing myself full of fattening foods!  It's also the beginning of me throwing my dieting out the window. I eat a whole pizza,  gulp down 6 servings of deliciously fattening eggnog,  and devour Halloween chocolates for dessert.  I get so full I feel I'm about to pop!  

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tarquin

Puts on a very good show. Wish she weighed more (she's getting there!), but she is truly, gorgeously beautiful. Drop-dead good-looking, a pleasure just to look at. thank you!

Link to review
Guest hush

I can't think of a better introducing video. For someone who's new into this, Nicole really let herself go to her deep passion for food. You can tell this is all she's ever wanted and she genuinely loves the feel of stuffing her face with junk food. All the talk is very good addition to the stuffing. This is both cute and hot as hell.

Link to review
Quietwaterjml

Nicole is amazing, you wouldn't think she had just started making videos.  Her voice is intoxicating while she describes eating and wanting to get bigger. Hearing her fears of getting bigger around people she knows and how she's going to throw caution to the wind is sexy.  I can't wait for her to gain a little and make some more great videos. Nicole is going to be an amazing addition to this site for sure!

Link to review