Fat Boyfriend: Our Agreement

$10.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Girlfriend Experience RP. "Hi baby. I've missed you. I know you've been away on your trip and now you're back. But it doesn't look like you've stuck to our agreement. Remember? We agreed to both stick to our "diets" and gain together - look at how much bigger I've gotten! My belly has gotten so massive - it's sexy, round and so jiggly. I know you want to play with it don't you? Too bad baby, you don't get to have any fun with my fat curves until you start putting on the weight that you said you would. This gorgeous hanging belly is the perfect motivation for you to do what I say and get fatter for me.  Follow what I say and I'll fatten you up in no time." (Contains: light fat humiliation, fat talk, and instructions on how to gain weight)

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

champburger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This vid is hot  AF. There's kind of a slow build where she teases you a little bit,  then just an explosion of hotness as she talks about what you should eat and how she wants you bigger.  Very sexy. 

Link to review
Silvermaggz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video, I think the role play is pretty hot and just imagining that I’m in a relationship like that is hot 🔥😍😍. I also love how you give instructions on making me gain more and how when all the weight is gained, rubbing each other’s belly.😍😍😍

Link to review