5 Screenshots

About This File

In my second weigh in video, I show off how much smaller my outgrown bikini is, talk about all the looks I've been getting since my recent gain, and share my increasing greediness and capacity for food. Gaining is addictive. Every pound makes me want more. How much did I pack on over the holidays? How much more have I packed on since filming? At this rate I'll have to film these much more frequently.

You can hear my chair creaking and the wheels straining with my weight in this vid. Such a turn on. 

Weigh in 2.1.jpg

Weigh in 2.2.jpg

Weigh in 2.3.jpg

Weigh in 2.4.jpg

Weigh in 2.5.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You can tell Bella has gained before the weigh in! A more protruding belly, more rolls, back fat, and bigger jiggles when she shakes around her glorious body. Her bathing suit is really starting to struggle stay on! Oh, Plus the burps are a pleasant plus! Hearing her soothing voice describe how much of a pig she's been really hits the spot.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Bella has been packing on the pounds. She tells that people stare at her now and her new clothes no longer fit. She can't wait to get even fatter.

Link to review
Guest coconutoil

Great video. Bella is looking fantastically chubby 🤤 haha and when she says “...they stare“ I lol’d 😆

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sublime. Bella's belly is out of control and really almost beyond description. The profile shots here are just too sexy, especially while listening to Bella talk about how much greedier she is becoming now that she has embraced her gluttony so entirely. My favorite bikini ever  -- and can't wait to see it rip at some point. It's not simply that Bella is a beautiful fat pig, but that she LOVES being such a sensuous glutton. She really redefines what it means to be a sybarite -- in this case an out-of-control feedee who needs more and more and MORE. Thank you, Bella! (Now to watch this AGAIN!)

Link to review
the_T

Very cool vid, very hot fat talk. would like a more zoomed out view aswell as seeing more of that blubber bounce. Looking forward to next one

Link to review
teasesfatties

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella is a beautiful, fat-ass, beer-guzzling hog. And one of those rare porkers who truly loves PACKING on the fat.  I'm surprised she made it through this video without cramming a couple cheeseburgers in her mouth.  She makes some of the best content there is.  Buy her clips so this greedy blimp can continue to pile on the jelly.

Link to review