5 Screenshots

About This File

It has been a long time since Kitty has attempted to fit into a bathtub - and it's incredibly easy to see why! She has not attempted this since she was about 250 lbs 😮

Come watch Kitty get stuck, struggle, become a human dam and get nice and soapy for your enjoyment!

This one is bound to cause waves - let's hope she doesn't flood her own bathroom 😉 (spoiler alert: she does!!)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest magicman94

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

The only thing that comes to mind when I watch this video is wow 😍I'm surprised you were even able to get your big butt in there at all. Maybe next time you'll be even more stuck. Definitely an amazing clip!

Link to review
FoolMeTwice

KP is become the queen of many if not ALL aspects of this fetish. 
Fantasy, rapid growth, indulgent stuffings and all round a cute, bubbly and genuine person. 

But to top it off, her size has gotten to the point now where every day human activities have started to become ever so, well, not possible. 

You know a girl’s devoted herself to growing when she becomes so fat her ass and hips form a human dam, stopping water from getting to the other end of the tub! Amazing!

and managing to flood her bathroom just from sitting back? Even more amazing!

I thought her stuffing and fantasy clips were amazing, but even her ‘fat girl problems’ videos are just rich with fun, cute moments. 

Kitty’s the girl that gives as much as she grows. A real blessing on the community. If you don’t already know and support this lovely lady, can you real call yourself a true FA? 

As always. Five. Mother. F-ing. Stars. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You thought the first Snug Tub was amazing with the sweet Kitty stuffed in a tub....just wait until you get a load of the new and improved Kitty in a tub....wow is she stunning with all her new fat, rolls and new red stretchmarks showing her continuous growth....Kitty is soooo cute in this one, even more than usual as she plays with herself and pours soap over her huge body. She floods her bathroom and her reaction is simply delightful. She is the most beautiful and amazing woman in all of Curvage and perhaps in all the world? Who knows, but she is only starting her gaining journey to outgrow this tub. Next time I'm sure she won't even be able to sit her ass down at the bottom ;)

5 STARS!!!!!! 😍

Link to review