4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $4.99 
Now $3.00

I've been in and out of gaining for a number of years, while my feelings on goal weights have changed, my feelings on immobility haven't. 

In short, I'm into it, but you'll just have to watch for the full story. I can only imagine how my mobility will change as I continue gaining! For now, my feelings live in a fantasy.... but maybe you could help change that?

In the later part of the clip, I discuss how my mobility has changed as I've started gaining, how my activity levels have changed, and what I can no longer do! Eating junk food and sitting on my ass all day has really changed my ability to get around!

Clip features: fat chat, immobility mention, weight mention, gaining goals, body changes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Depends on the circumstances, of course. I would like to fatten a new spouse or at the very least a girlfriend with whom I have a deep connection. But under the right conditions, I wouldn't mind fattening you up to a little over 400 pounds, so fat that you sweetly waddle, so fat that being in bed with you is like being with a giant beach ball. I would spoil the living daylights out of you, too, of course! You'd be my fat little princess with your rolls and folds and chubby face and hugs from heaven. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.