4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as Gigi is bounded and force fed. Gigi’s feeder tied her to the chair and feeds her Swiss rolls and chocolate milk. At first Gigi excitedly eats her snacks but she starts to get full. She struggles and begs to be done but her feeder doesn’t let her stop. Cum watch this amazing clip.

Other Files from growinggoddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

In this excellent clip Gigi delights us by being fed about a dozen swiss rolls and some milk shake with surprisingly little resistance🐷. Her belly has expanded into a soft pillow of fat, which she giggles gently throughout the clip 😍.  I also highly recommend the "Bound and Stuffed" clip in the same genre, where the eating is messier. 👍 

Link to review
mfeederr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

AMAZING Is an understatement. I can’t believe my eyes. You look so amazing and soft. Best video yet. Keep the content coming. 

Link to review
Fattielover82

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow 😍 this video is absolutely amazing. Gigi I think this is your best video yet. The different views of your body show just how big you are getting. Watching your feeder push you after your clearly stuffed is so sexy. The belly play is incredible. Please make more videos like this! You truly are a goddess. 

Link to review