Evil Scientist's Plan Backfires - Mega Belly Bloat!

$12.99

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Happy late halloween!

I'm an evil scientist, recording my final and most important trial of an explosive formula that will detonate and explode a world-class philanthropy gala. Screw those good for nothing rich assholes!! I complete my formula, but before I sneak it into the gala I realize I didn't invent a vessel to transport it in. Desperate, I decide to BE the vessel to smuggle in the volatile liquid. I gulp down a big pitcher of the formula and suddenly I feel it expanding inside my gut, making it bigger and bigger.. 

Luckily I devised an antidote that would delay the explosion of the formula. I swallow the antidote pills whole, even though they're pretty large they slide down my throat with ease. But just my luck, instead of feeling relief my belly just grows more and more rapidly! I start burping a LOT as the gases from the formula expand inside my once-flat now super round gut. *UUUUURP* fuck, what am I going to do?! My belly is expanding before my eyes, at this rate I won't make it to the gala...

Aha, a final failsafe formula to counteract the explosive concoction. I chug the liquid serum, more and more chemicals sloshing into my big distended belly. Heck, it just keeps growing, I DEFINITELY should've done another trial before trying this stunt at the gala. I moan and BURP as my belly grows bigger and bigger, it even seems to be getting squishier as well! Maybe I should stay home from the gala and nurse my massive bubbly gut, at least I won't go off with a bang this time..  

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.