๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ Fat Yoga Poses

$7.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I could probably get into these poses a little better if I didn't have all this chub in the way, but I did my best. I try my hand at lots of different poses, to varying degrees of success.

My body is so much larger and harder to maneuver now. You can see the fat on my thighs jiggle while I try to maintain my balance on one foot. And how winded I start to get toward the end.

Features a bit of belly play, too. :)
ย 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Pancakes

By now, couchqueen has already firmly established herself as the best gainer on the site. Her transformation this far is incredible, and each video and photoset seems heavier than the last. In this video, you get to some of the consequences of her gluttony in action. Her clear limitations, heavy breathing make what probably used to be effortless a struggle against her weight. Remarkably, she can actually perform many of the poses to degree greater than expected for her size, and seeing her twist and contort her fat into new shapes is admittedly more enjoyable than an outright failed yoga session on its own.

Thisis certainly among couchqueens best work so far, and her heaviest yet. Her fat is on full display. Her athletic background plays a huge bonus here, not just allowing her to perform the poses, but adding shape to her overflowing curves. And if nothing else does it for you, there are new red stretch marks and plenty of cellulite on display. Overall, very satisfied with the order.

Link to review
Xabi

Considering how big she is now, she is surprisingly flexible. Though I'm not sure how long that will last after watching this video. She is definitely struggling to maintain her poses and it's clear that she is nothing short of surprised just how out if shape she really is...which is very. She is too fat for most of those poses now and if she can't get her appetite under control (which has obviously increased; just look at her), I seriously think she runs the risk of retiring from yoga completely. She should be glad she didn't try this in a yoga class.ย 

She is so beautiful and looking down right fat in this video. Lots of good angle changes that really show her bloated body, round face, and her big wide fat ass. Very sexy video.

Link to review
Topknotbaddy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Couchqueen vids recently are a must buy everytime, I wonโ€™t be surprise ifย She becomes one of the top models on this site. Watching herย progress from trim cut gym girlย to a fat piglet has been a delight and what feederism is all about. Keep a close eye on her content.ย 

Link to review