4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys!

I just made a little intro video you get to learn a bit more about me while I devour a juicy burger, fries, shake and show off a lil bit of my belly  😋

I talk about joining Curvage, where i'm from and why I looooove being fat. Hope to see you there!

-Kimbely 🧡

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Very nice introduction from an extremely pretty lady!

She admits to feeling a bit awkward making this, her first video – but she shouldn't be; she seems very natural and a good communicator, with plenty of interesting things to say.

K eats her way through a burger and fries as she tells us about herself. For me, the best bits are where (in a totally unforced, natural) she talks about how much she loves being fat and how she loves her figure and how she looks. She seems proud of her body and so she should be; it's magnificent.

On the subject of that body, we get to see her extraordinary belly and gorgeous plump forearms. There's also some tantalising views of the tops of some mightily thick, luscious legs – but we'll have to wait to see more of these in their full glory. And let's not forget a key feature: K has a really, seriously, genuinely cute face. There's a fiiiiiiine double-chin there as well.

Great intro video – already looking forward to seeing more of this stunner. Perhaps some more voracious stuffings (messy cake-eating on all-fours is always a winner), full-body views, try-ons, and self-admiration?

Keep an eye on this lady!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review I’m 

glad you enjoyed my video !

& thanks for the video ideas

see you in my next video

- Kimbely 🧡

Link to review
Guest fatgirllover101

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

She's the best...absolute dream babe. Watching her pig out turned me on soo much...I can't wait until she does a video standing and showing off that belly hang & fat chatting. Her belly is HUGE...and she embraces her fat in the most comforting way...I fucking love it : )

Link to review