Chubby Body, Healthy Mind

$5.99

(9 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Candii shows off just how chubby she's getting. Her chubby belly and huge boobs jiggle as she switches poses. It's only a matter of time before she can barely do any of these poses.

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Samtreee

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

You are one of the hottest models I've seen, honestly your body is so curvy and feminine, it's just damn sexy. I really enjoyed the video and it showed you off from every angle, your figure is nothing short of beautiful. Good first video, keep it up Candii! 

Link to review
Danni98

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Candii you look the most beautiful girl i have ever seen!!! I love the vid, hoping to see next ome soon

Link to review
Guest grateful

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This first clip was a delight.  Candii is charismatic, and beautiful in face and voice, and curvy in all the right places. 😍

Like the celebrity thread, this is a woman who could showcase "micro-gains" and it would come off as hot.

She mentions she has been gaining, which is a super tease.  

This clip is well lit and well shot and seems to answer everything we want to see next.

A great experience at a humble price that I would have no trouble repeating. ❤️

Link to review
Ilikemybootybigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candii at her best! Not only is she beautiful but also the sexiest gainer alive! Incredible video showing her gut from different angles. MUST HAVE!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Could be seen as proof that their is a god who, deep down, knows exactly what I desire!   Wow.   

Link to review