Chubby Body, Healthy Mind

$5.99

(9 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Candii shows off just how chubby she's getting. Her chubby belly and huge boobs jiggle as she switches poses. It's only a matter of time before she can barely do any of these poses.

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Monty Hall

Could be seen as proof that their is a god who, deep down, knows exactly what I desire!   Wow.   

Link to review
Guest grateful

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This first clip was a delight.  Candii is charismatic, and beautiful in face and voice, and curvy in all the right places. 😍

Like the celebrity thread, this is a woman who could showcase "micro-gains" and it would come off as hot.

She mentions she has been gaining, which is a super tease.  

This clip is well lit and well shot and seems to answer everything we want to see next.

A great experience at a humble price that I would have no trouble repeating. ❤️

Link to review
Ilikemybootybigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candii at her best! Not only is she beautiful but also the sexiest gainer alive! Incredible video showing her gut from different angles. MUST HAVE!

Link to review
Samtreee

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

You are one of the hottest models I've seen, honestly your body is so curvy and feminine, it's just damn sexy. I really enjoyed the video and it showed you off from every angle, your figure is nothing short of beautiful. Good first video, keep it up Candii! 

Link to review
Danni98

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Candii you look the most beautiful girl i have ever seen!!! I love the vid, hoping to see next ome soon

Link to review