๐Ÿ‘ โ€‹Fat Girl Pole Dances Her A$$ Out

$7.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

ย 

gifpreview.gif.5b8a01188b79a99c40f5dd9db6c7c158.gif

ย 

This fat cutie is so excited that you came into her place with food that decides to do you a private dance! ๐Ÿฆ›

Rejoice yourself in these glorious 60fps as she makes her whole body jiggle and shows off her fat ass... ๐Ÿ‘

Are you enjoying this as much as she is? Then leave a review and contribute to her thickness! โค๏ธ

ย 

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Guest grateful

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really enjoyed watching Nicole dance...she can still move quite well, but she's slowing down!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

One of my favorite cuties, it has been so much fun watching her grow. In this dance sequence it is obvious that we are beyond "food baby" and "chubby" and moving away from "thick" into fat land.

It's so much fun seeing her move and move and being amazed that she just doesn't quit from lack of breath--but make no mistake, it's a big effort!

Here we see Nicole from every angle possible and as enjoyable as watching her is, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the pole to bust out of the ceiling! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Very entertaining!ย  ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Link to review