2 Screenshots

About This File

I pose wearing a tight yellow dress. I show you and talk to you about how fat my arms are becoming as I stuff pasta N garlic bread.

I chug a Gaining Shake.. my belly bloats to the absolute max! 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Anthony033

Thank you Shar for another great video your so beautiful and your growing perfectly 😍  

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ♥️♥️

Link to review
Howard Roark

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is a terrific video that demonstrates that Shar is crossing into new territory. Her belly has been progressively projecting further and further out in front of her hips, but in this video there is evidence that she is now beginning to also get wider side to side. It also looks that her belly is becoming more spherical, pushing out the crease that used to be between her upper and lower bellies. How does she consume so much without feeling like she could pop. After polishing off a generous container of pasta, she quickly downs a massive weight gain shake. She does have to burp a couple of times and catch her breath between gulps, but she seems no worse the wear at the end. She acknowledges that she is filling out everywhere, but that should not be a surprise as she continues her efforts to gain. I saw somewhere that Shar listed her fetish as gainer. Not feeder, but gainer. Her quest is to gain and she is certainly doing a good job of it. She recently acknowledged that there is a weigh in video on the horizon. Since some of us are fixated on numbers, I am hoping that she would also share her measurements. It is also about time for another of her videos that show her walking somewhere. My guess is that we will be impressed with how much her continuing expansion has affected her gait. I would also love to see her rolling hips in action. Thank you Shar for being wonderful.

Thankyouu ♥️♥️

Link to review
Matty_

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Shar just keeps getting heavier and heavier, her massive tummy is hanging much lower lately, so sultry 🤤 Forcing immense mouthfuls of pasta between those voluptuous enhanced lips, her tummy begins to widen further. Deciding that the pasta didn’t satisfy her insatiable appetite, Shar gulps back her weight gain shake, her tummy looks ready to pop 😳💥 Trying to catch her breath at the end, Shar pants and gasps holding her blown-up tummy contently.

32B4968D-C64E-4869-997C-FA0BA196C77C.jpeg

1944EEE1-90CF-4B83-B87B-792C3104170B.jpeg

2C33EE78-9F7B-4A92-B902-0845741C2E70.jpeg

A4F91519-193B-4C66-8D2C-50C6591BCC33.jpeg

1F6EAB18-C3DF-473E-A7B5-2FF5F426BC5B.jpeg

CD06C00D-5231-4104-8EE2-F336FDE29E24.jpeg

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review
ronin76

Once again Shar doesn’t disappoint. It’s amazing how fat she is looking all over but still her belly just keeps up to make sure it is the biggest. I can’t believe her jean shorts have survived this long! She looks so soft and bloated in this video. Especially after she finished chugging her gaining shake. I love the little satisfies smiles Shar gives while jiggling her belly and commenting on how fat she’s gotten. Keep satisfying your hungry belly Shar!

Thankyouu ♥️♥️

Link to review
jackal27

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Shar’s curves keep getting sexier as she continues to get bigger. Her belly looks so amazing in that tight yellow dress and then hanging out stuffed and bloated from the pasta and shake. It feels like with her most recent videos she’s either trying even harder to eat and gain at a larger rate or she’s showing us how she’s lost all control. Either way, I think we will be very pleased with the posts by her going forward as she continues to show off her gorgeous expanding curves and rolls. 😍👍

Thankyouu ❤️♥️

Link to review
Guest Alex4

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

It is amazing the progress that you made from your first video to you see the overflowing belly as the Beaty each time you eat/drink weight gain shake and brilliant stuffing.can wait for you belly to go to your knees keep up the good work 😍 😀

Thankyouu ♥️♥️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This lady’s body is unbelievably sexy... Her shape sends me to the moon 🌙  and back. I might have to leave Texas & move to Manchester... Super sexy video Shar, thanks 🙏🏼 ... If you haven’t bought it, buy it... It just doesn’t get better than this... 🥰😍😘🤗

Thankyouu ♥️♥️

Link to review
Residentsteven

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Love this update from shar her belly looks even bigger than her last vid like the tv ad in the background says its a whopper 🐷, and that yellow dress looks great on you, hope to see it again in a future update but it already looks like its days are numbered with the continued stuffings 😍. Shar takes big mouthfuls as she greedily stuffs down her pasta, before moving onto the shake. You will love the angle this is filmed at from the side showing how wide her belly has become. Not sure what you added to your shake before you started drinking it but I’m sure it made it more fattening, followed by some more burps and a bloated tummy, this will definitely add some pounds for the weigh in shar that’s if you can see the numbers 😉 you might have to get a scale that reads out the numbers instead 🥵

8AB79548-74FA-4B86-8099-22BCBBF11A01.png

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review
Destinyas22

9 of 11 members found this review helpful 9 / 11 members

Amazing video Shar! Our Goddess just keeps getting chubbier and heavier, and with that she just becomes sexier and more attractive 🙌Her belly is HUGEEE! It's so satisfying seeing it hang so free and without restraint, making her body so big. Only the imagination is the limit of how it feels and can be used 😉 You can see how much the area around her hips, waist and thighs have grown in size and wideness. Can't believe I'm still watching the same girl that once was this tiny, small model girl that got full from just some tiny snack...and now gourmandize calories without the thought of stopping. You're astonishing Shar, a true Goddess😛 

Side note: I really do care about your health, and the most important is that you feel well. If something happens with your health, due to the gaining, please stop and prioritize getting well. We care more about you feeling good, rather than becoming immobile. Your curves is just a big plus for everyone, you are beautiful and always will be Shar. Thx and much love from Sweden! ❤️

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review