10 Screenshots

About This File

A super sexy, super messy, super fun time with the gorgeous Allyson Bettie! Our adorable chubby bodies clad in tiny little bikinis, we set out to destroy a super rich chocolate cake together, we take turns feeding each other bites but we very quickly get too impatient for using a fork and start digging our greedy hands into the cake to feed ourselves and each other big bites of the delicious dessert. Like truly greedy little pigs we end up getting cake and icing EVERYWHERE and obviously that means we have to lick it off each other's faces and bodies, resulting in LOTS of sugary messy making out and fondling. An ultimate tribute to hedonism, cute girls overindulging in cake and each other ~ Includes: facestuffing, hand feeding, cake/icing smearing, face and body licking, lots of kissing, some belly play

Review Deal - Leave a review on this video and I'll send you a link to my "Ultimate Breakfast Binge" video for FREE, just message me!

messy cake feeding with ally 1.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 2.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 3.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 4.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 5.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 6.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 7.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 8.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 9.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 10.gif

messy cake feeding with ally 11.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.