100 lbs gained!

$3.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

i gained 100 lbs!!! in this vid, i mindlessly play w my big fat belly, show off a lil bit, and talk about a few changes ive experienced. a lil aimless but im tryna get back in that video groove ya know???

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, Mary, I love this update!  100 pounds in 10 months, that's amazing!  And it all looks so sexy on you :) .  I love the fact that you know you're going to still grow, so you continue to squeeze into clothes that are too small for you... that shows you're really dedicated to gaining more and more weight!  I love how you get out of breath just turning around for us, and those stories about college are so hot!  At this rate, you'll be 300 by the summer, so keep up the gluttonous eating, you're looking fantastic!

Link to review
ChunkyCuddles

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how fat and out of shape you are getting. Not only are you too fat to go up a single flight of stairs at school, but you got out of breath by just turning around to show us your big, fat ass? You know you'll keep getting fatter and it will become harder to get up and walk, and you are going to love it so much. It's wonderful how you are already too fat for desks also, so hot; of course people are rooting for you to get fatter, you just get prettier with every pound. I love how while the focus of this video is your gut (I don't think I can call it a tummy anymore with how big it is), we can see your rolls on your back, your neck and your armpits. 

This video is worth so much more than what I paid for, and I am happy I bought it. Like you said, 100 pounds down, a few hundred to go, and I'll keep watching all the way.

Link to review
Pancakes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My only disappointment with this video is that she's already gained 10lbs since it was filmed just a few short weeks ago. Chiquita is undeniably the fastest gainer on the block, with no end currently in sight, and that's what makes this video so great. Actually seeing all that new flesh in action is jaw-dropping. Just 9 months ago, she was merely a chubby girl, not much bigger if at all than the average girl around. She's since rapidly developed into a BBW and is on her way to SSBBW territory.

Chiquita's description of her gain in this video is phenomenal, and it's accompaniment of casual belly play really shows off her gain. It's well worth the price, and I can't wait to buy the "200lbs gained" video shortly after this.

Link to review
jackal27

If could I give more than 5 stars I would. So happy to see chubbychiquita posting videos again on top of her beautiful pics. This one was another great. Her showing off her lovely expanding curves and rolls while catching us up on how life has changed in the last 100 pounds. I can’t wait to see her future posts. 😍👍

Link to review