Fat Chat, Booty Shaking, Belly Play & Thigh Claps

$7.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

CurvyBaby sits down and enjoys a chocolate bar as she tells you all the fattening activities she’s been doing lately, she talks to you as if you’re her feeder, and tells you how fat you’re making her! She describes how her body feels with the extra weight you’ve piled on her frame ... She dances to a sexy song and shows off all her angles, if you can see it from the front... wait till you see it from the back ;)🐷💗

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love this video. I notice an imprint on your belly, what ever pants you had on, your belly was about to burst out of it. I love how much your body jiggles and you can really see it when you’re moving to the music😍😍. One of my favorite parts is around 7:00 minute mark how you can see your belly shaking along with your thighs. I also like the thought of fantasizing being there as your feeder. Just know there would be a ton of fattening foods, I would tie you up, and you’d be eating all of it as I watch your belly, thighs, hips, tits, and butt all fattening up every day, and I would tell you how much of a piggy you are 🐷😍❤️. Great video keep up the gain 😍😘❤️.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.