11 Screenshots

About This File

In this "prequel" to my shower beers video, I've ordered myself 3x my usual fast food order. That works out to 6 cheeseburgers, 3 large fries, and 3 large milkshakes. I'm wearing my button up dress from my coke and mentos button pop video, and it is way, way tighter. I show you my feast, and show off and revel in my recent gain and gluttony. Lots of fat talk, gaining talk, and moaning about how good it all is, how fat I'm getting, how greedy, and how much more I want to gain. 

Featured greedy piglet quotes:

"I want it all, and it all comes from BURGERS!"

"Fat tits all the way up to my neck."

Fast Food Binge button pop1.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop2.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop3.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop5.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop6.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop7.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop8.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop9.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop10.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop11.jpg

Fast Food Binge button pop12.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bella is sexier -- and FATTER -- than  ever. It's not just her sublime belly and sumptuous tits, but her entire body. She's bulging everywhere, swollen in the sexiest ways imaginable (even her wrists!). When you get to the end of this incredibly HOT video, you will wonder how Bella ever stuffed herself into that too-tight dress out of which she pops and oozes and rolls. Her body takes over the entire frame -- irresistible viewing (including, for this admirer, some great shots of her full, round face -- totally designed for stuffing). Always love watching Bella stuff herself! Please keep up the gluttony!

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow...another great one.  Those curves are impossible to contain as she scarfs down that fast food.  Can she keep this up?  Let's hope so!!

Link to review