Huge Breakfast Binge Belly Photoshoot! SALE till 5/10 -50% off- $3.99 - $1.99!

$3

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone!

This is a photoshoot that I did a while ago that I am happy to post onto the curvage page! A new breakfast place opened in town that I immediately fell in love with and I just had to find out what all of my favorite foods there were. I went one day and just let my appetite run wild. I ordered so much food and ate like a total pig! I knew the experience was going to blow up my belly so I made sure to take some before and after photos! To this day I fell that this is one of my most impressive stuffings and im confident you will agree when you see what it did to my belly. I'm sure you will enjoy knowing that everyone at the restaurant saw me in this outfit! I really do love showing off my big bloated belly in public even when I'm so stuffed that my belly button is showing!

The photoset is focused on me modeling my very stuffed belly from many angles. the pictures were taken on a high quality phone camera and are cropped vertically to show neck, chest, stuffed belly, and legs.  enjoy!

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.