6 Screenshots

About This File

Fatty is having second thoughts about her body and decides dieting. What she didn't know was that her piggy nature would be so strong sometimes! 

Whatch as I suck my belly in and out, watching myself in the mirror and stuff myself silly with fattening snacks and cream 🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Honeybear

Piggy should’ve never even bothered.

Link to review
sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is seriously just sooo hot   !   When your sitting at the start it looks like your waiting to be brought food.   Love how she is checking her self out to see if she maybe is losing weight,   Only to face that the shorts and clothes just keep getting tighter and tighter,    Such a tight and curvy body,  full of fat and beautifulness everywhere!!! :)    Love it so much

Link to review
Guest Zorro252525

10/10 One of her best videos ever. She looks absolutely massive in this one. So many good angles that show off her growing body. There's no going back for this piggy!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Enjoyed! Your body is beautiful and your face is perfect 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 🐷

Link to review
ms06zaku

Great video! One of your best love your belly in the tight shorts can t wait to see how you progress threw the year. Also is that a new apartment? Plenty of space to grow in! 

Thank you so much! Im always happy when you like my videos, and it motivates me to always do better! 

Link to review
dj2k1357

Really enjoyed this one. Tons of sexy angles and this greedy piggy spraying cream into her greedy mouth and bloating her belly up with snacks and soda as well. Lots of belly play and jiggling and she even plops it on the counter. Not long until her shorts are unbuttoned and her belly is blowing up right before your very eyes! Even when she sucks in, no denying what she is at heart 🐷🐷🐷

There is NO way back for this piggy! 

Link to review