Allyson Bettie Bound and Tortured with Sprite and Bananas

$4.99

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Everyone knows that Allyson Bettie has the most incredible belly bloats, and I'm just DYING to get my hands on it, so I invite Ally over with a devious plan in mind...I trick her into eating some bananas with me (only she doesn't know hers are laced with sleeping pills), when she awakens she finds herself all tied up and helpless to what I have in store for her. Allyson's bloated with sprite before so when I whip out a 2L of soda, she immediately starts moaning with worry and begging me not to force her to drink. Unfortunately there's nothing she can do to stop me as I force mouthful after mouthful of the fizzy liquid into her mouth faster than she can handle as it starts dripping down her chin and all over her rapidly expanding belly, all the while teasing her about how huge I'm going to make her. Ally can't help but continue to moan in pain as her tight jeans and shirt start digging into her now clearly distended stomach, I take pity on her and unbotton her jeans, exposing her firm plump belly which I greedily start groping and playing with.~ Includes: female domination, forced inflation, rope bondage, sprite and bananas inflation, teasing, belly play

sprite torture with ally 1.gif

sprite torture with ally 2.gif

sprite torture with ally 3.gif

sprite torture with ally 4.gif

sprite torture with ally 5.gif

sprite torture with ally 6.gif

sprite torture with ally 7.gif

sprite torture with ally 8.gif

sprite torture with ally 9.gif

sprite torture with ally 10.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.