Eating my favorite foods!!! :)))

$4.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been sooo hungry all day and I finally found some of my favorite foods and wanted to share with you!! Come watch me stuff my face and eat all this food so quickly!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Timmy123321

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your videos are definitely coming along! Been a fan since the first 🙂 This one was great as well; moving around to different positions and talking were sustains 👍 Things you may like to try in the near future are a clothes try-on of old/tight/outgrown clothes, belly play where you just focus squeezing, jiggling, and showing off your belly, boobs, butt, standing up, a  bikini try-on of a few bikinis, any “before and afters” if you have any pictures from when you were slimmer. Just a few ideas of what generally goes over well here! All the best!

Link to review
fattony20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was a fun video, I loved seeing Cherry's belly rolls on full display and I wasn't expecting her to show her face, considering how pretty she is it was an amazing surprise!  

Cherry, since you asked about future content, I would love to see you do a fast food stuffing, maybe something like fried chicken sandwiches, let's see what your capacity to stuff really is.  Also you could try to make a vid where you talk about your weight gain and what you like about it? 

Link to review