Quantcast

Weigh in #3 / goals and predictions for 2020

$9.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

It’s weigh in time! It’s been 2 months since the last time I weighed myself and I honestly cannot believe what the scale says. 🤭

I have been pigging out and stuffing myself silly and it’s really starting to show. My body is starting to feel bigger and heavy and all I can think about is gaining MORE and getting BIGGER.

watch me weigh myself and feel my big, growing, squishy body. I show my heavy belly hang and my NEW stretch marks 🐷

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

dcc

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Completely agree with the other reviewer here. Cat, you are looking so great. You're getting some little arm rolls! And your chubby cheeks and double chin are really cute! Impressive goals for 2020! I'm excited just imagining that. How could anyone *not* want to be your feeder?

Share this review

Link to review
Tomsellick123

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best video yet.

Loved the angles. Loved the dialogue.

You look absolutely stunning from the standing position. 

I wish I could rate it higher.

Response from the author:

sailor moon love GIF

Share this review

Link to review
Euglenoid

Report ·

Such an amazing video! Cant wait to see you attempt to reach your goals. The angles on the video are great at showing off how big you've already gotten. Keep it up!

Share this review

Link to review