Weigh in #3 / goals and predictions for 2020

$9.99

(5 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

It’s weigh in time! It’s been 2 months since the last time I weighed myself and I honestly cannot believe what the scale says. 🤭

I have been pigging out and stuffing myself silly and it’s really starting to show. My body is starting to feel bigger and heavy and all I can think about is gaining MORE and getting BIGGER.

watch me weigh myself and feel my big, growing, squishy body. I show my heavy belly hang and my NEW stretch marks 🐷

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcc

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Completely agree with the other reviewer here. Cat, you are looking so great. You're getting some little arm rolls! And your chubby cheeks and double chin are really cute! Impressive goals for 2020! I'm excited just imagining that. How could anyone *not* want to be your feeder?

Link to review
Tomsellick123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Best video yet.

Loved the angles. Loved the dialogue.

You look absolutely stunning from the standing position. 

I wish I could rate it higher.

Response from the author:

sailor moon love GIF

Link to review
Euglenoid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such an amazing video! Cant wait to see you attempt to reach your goals. The angles on the video are great at showing off how big you've already gotten. Keep it up!

Link to review

I thought that I reviewed this video before back in 2020 but I guess I didn't. I have to say this video in January of 2023 still holds up. It is so great to rewatch this video to see what has stayed the same and to see any differences. It's great seeing how @Chubbycat666 is so excited and enthusiastic about getting bigger and fatter and enthusiastic her face getting chubby. What is great is actually @Chubbycat666 has maintained her enthusiasm and joy over the years. There are actually more similarities than differences in this compared to January of 2023. She has not diminished any of the excitement and joy for being fat or even getting fatter at all from seeing this video to 2023. I enjoyed this video back in 2020 and this is one video that holds up really well. @Chubbycat666 tight outgrown clothes look so pretty on her in this video showing off her body. This video has great camera angles showing off her body including a view from her Point of  view of the scale. It is great seeing the reactions of how she enjoys her body and surprises by the number on the scale. It is great getting the insights she does on her boyfriend and her family. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review