Roast dinner, desert, mass gainer

$7

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee has a big plate of roast beef and potatoes. She stuffs herself, eats a doughnut, and drinks some mass gainer. She rubs her belly and vows to keep up this new routine.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dee, I love your new shorter hair style, it looks so good with your rounder face :)  I loved to see you attack that plate of food, shoveling down forkful after forkful!  I loved hearing how you are starting to eat to the point of discomfort at every meal, that's how you're going to stretch out your stomach so you can eat more and more!  I love that you're going to be drinking 2-3 shakes every day!  Since you like baked goods, you should start getting a dozen donuts every morning and see how many you can eat in a day... work up to all 12 every day!  Like you said, summer is coming and you're going to want to be at a good solid weight to buy all new clothes... shoot for at least 220 pounds to start with... although I suspect you may end up at 240-250 to get the big sexy thighs and hips you've always dreamed of :)  Keep up the great work, and eat eat eat!!

Link to review
HippyStuff710

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Keep pushing yourself to eat more, Dee! Just keep increasing your portions each day to increase your stomach's capacity, and the weight will follow with all the additional calories you can take in. Looking forward to seeing you stuff heavy in your coming videos! I love your enthusiasm in how you're pursuing your goal. No pain, no gain!

Link to review
johnbutler4567

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is nothing short of amazing! Dee you are looking fantastic, I especially am loving your new haircut. And I have to say, the thought of you waddling through your house with your jeans unbuttoned going straight for your desert is really cute! Keep up the good work, and if I may make a suggestion, I'd love to see you make a stuffing video while wearing your white bikini!

Link to review