Welcome Back Shake & Donuts

$7.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Did you miss me like I missed you?

To celebrate us reuniting I tried to stuff myself with sweets event though I prefer savory, I know how much you love to watch me shove something sugary in my face. I tried to eat all of the donuts you brought me as I demolish the 3,000 calorie shake you made. Packed with sugar, heavy cream, peanut butter and of course weight gain powder. I've already stuffed myself for you all day.. It was so hard to keep going. I begged to stop ... but you just want to see me bigger, so stopping isn't an option.

xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dg35

Awesome video and stuffing sesh, as always. DEFINITELY looking bigger, thicker, and just fatter than end of last year. The pure gluttony on display is legit though, I can't believe you finished the entire shake while eating most of those donuts ... Thought the vid was over but instead I was legit shocked when you ran to get a soda almost immediately after you started playing with your fat belly rolls at the end. Great effort from a still-growing, chunky piggy :)

Link to review