Weigh in and Workout

$6.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Exactly as the title says, its a weigh in and workout video!  And boy is it a delicious one to boot!  I have hit a new and delicious number that you simply just have to see to believe!  ;D 

And please like,  rate, review,  and comment.  As a bbw, you know i love your FEEDBACK heh! 

*if you have already purchased this video, i just want to let you know that i have re-uploaded it in three different files due to the old version's image size being too small and not showing the full picture of the video! The new files are much more pleasant to look at because you can see a whole lot more!! *

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SapphicCurves

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

An absolute feast for the senses...Taytay marks a new high weight (won't spoil it here, but seeing the needle to a complete 360+ was cathartic) and vainly tries to work off a few ounces in a series of wheeze-inducing sit-ups...

But by far my fav moment was the camera focusing on her lush lips when she reads off her epic new weight number...an absolute Goddess moment :wub:

Link to review