๐Ÿฅต Spilling out of Shapewear

$5.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is the day-to-day struggle.
I can't wear anything form-fitting anymore, not without shapewear.
And even then, nothing can hide my huge belly.
It's so disproportionately big that I have trouble finding clothing that fits.

You'd think a fat girl could just wear something high-waisted,
but my gut seems to be a size or two bigger than most girls my dress size.

This is a decently long video. I start out in a tight dress and harness, with the shapewear of course.
I peel everything off as I explore my chubby body, quivering belly, dimply thighs and jiggly butt.
After the satisfaction of taking this tight outfit off, watch me struggle to pour myself back into it.
I get winded just getting dressed these days. ๐Ÿ˜…

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Xabi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is really sexy. She is really getting big. The shapewear can't really hide how big her belly is now, and her fat round ass will never be able to be slimmed down for anyone to ever think that she is anything other than a fat gir now. Her face is getting so round too, and she is definitely aware of it. There are moments in the video where she looks like she can't believe she really got this fat. This is a simple but really hot video, and the editing is good.

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely an amazing clip it was hot!! ๐Ÿฅต You guys are missing out!!! Couchqueen spilling out of her outfits is insane!!! Sheโ€™s gotten much bigger than last time!! Excited for whatโ€™s more to come in the futureย 

Link to review
Guest Mr Froggy

Full body, heavy duty shapewear and its barely making a dent in that gut!ย  ย Also she only manages to get it on on 'easy' mode.ย  Here's hoping you try a followup where you force yourself to close it on the tightest hooks! ๐Ÿคช

Link to review