Let's Talk About How FAT I've Become! (and eat two pints of ice cream!)

$6.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey! It's me, Beauregarde in the (overwhelming amount of) flesh! I have been passively gaining for many years now, but since I've started making content I've really decided to just go all the way push myself to get as fat as possible. I've gained hundreds of pounds since high school.... and FIFTY pounds of pure blubber since I uploaded my first Curvage videos in June (7 months ago)!! At this rate I'll I won't be able to walk in a few years... Come join me as I eat two pints of ice cream (2100 calories) while I go over everything from when I first started gaining, what my new fat feels like, how much more (and faster) I want to gain, what people's reactions from my past would be now, and more!. I've crossed the point of no return, enjoy this video to ensure I grow as fat as possible....and then get even fatter than that ;]

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DorianGray

Hard to believe her fatass was ever that skinny...

I mean, look at her now? Fat waddling obese pig barely able to play with her fat gut without losing her breath... Embarrassingly obese piggy ❤️ I can't imagine what people must say when they see your gains. *pokes* :)

Link to review

Beauregarde you never cease to amaze!! 😍😍 Your fat growing body and content just get's bigger and better every time.  Looking beautiful as always while eating some ice cream this video is not to be missed. Keep up the great work 😊 5 Stars.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Each 50 lbs looks better u wish I scene your old YouTube videos love 😘 can't weight to see you grow much more bigger 

Link to review