Cupcake Queen

$12.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I Can't Believe I Got This Fat!! 

For my first clip, I devour a plate of cupcakes and chug from a gallon of milk. I jiggle my tum and tell you how excited I am to be so jiggly now :). What other kind of clips would you like to see? Did you like this clip? I'm so excited to hear more from you... and you to see more of me!!! 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jabmastergames

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You are fantastic! So freaking cute when you eat and giggle. Definitely worth the money! I’m excited to see more ☺️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🐷💕

Link to review
Samtreee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great first video! Totally didn't come across as nervous, more like confident! Was hot, hot, hot, loved it. I especially liked it when you bent over and your belly jiggled around underneath you, I love that kind of stuff! Can't wait for more from you, love your curves!

I'll be sure to jiggle extra in my next recording 🤭

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice round belly

And to think it's only going to get rounder 😯

Link to review

This is the first video I bought of @MissSugarPlumpFairy and I absolutely loved it!❤️ Every second of this video was a complete turn on for me! The belly, the jiggles, the moans, the eating, and that fat butt up in the air while you twerk! I was just in awe! Every time you moved and that fat body of yours jiggled it was a sight to behold! I couldn’t take my eyes off of you, you’re so beautiful and cute! And you made yourself look so yummy!🤤 this is a wonderful sexy video!❤️😍❤️

Link to review