13 Screenshots

About This File

She’s an actress. She’s sick of dieting. She’s sick of trying to please everybody around her. She hates her boss. She’s famous. She doesn’t need them, they need her! So she keeps telling herself! 

She calls up her boss to let her know she’s decided to have a cheat day. Just one day where she can eat whatever she likes, but her boss doesn’t think it’s a great idea and reminds her about her important work schedule! 

Sod it, she heads straight to the fridge to see what she can find... She sees nothing but healthy food.. she scoffs it anyway!

1 week later.. her alarm clock goes off.. she wakes up.. she’s surrounded by junk food and beer bottles. She gets up out of bed, waddling to the living area.. there’s half eaten junk food everywhere! She starts to eat the left overs .. scoffing kebab, donuts, beer, pizza, peanut butter, pop. Her weight has spiralled and her eating has become out of control. She finally puts on her work dress.. but it no longer fits her fat round bloated belly. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well Shar’s relentless journey to becoming absolutely huge shows no sight of abating! 

Shar is her biggest EVER here, she looks over 19-stone as soon as she stands in the opening minutes in that sheer, clingy dress - her hips, ass and thighs are HUGE and her face is noticeably fatter with that cute jowly jiggliness that only a true BBW has.

She moves like a true fat lady now, heavy breathing and everything wobbling and jiggling at the slightest provocation.  There is no denying that this stunning woman is now a true BBW in every sense now and looks to be steadily heading towards being SSBBW sized!

The vid is extremely well thought out and the sheer gluttony combined with such beauty and erotic decadence is mind blowing.

Well done Shar, you always deliver! 😍

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Over fed gorgeous woman? Check

Incredible burps? Check

Outgrown clothes? Check 

This clip has it all! Buy now!

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

What a way to kick off 2020 shar your face looks so much rounder in this, and what a binge too from sandwiches, donuts with peanut butter, kebabs and beer burping away like a true 🐷. If you love burps there are plenty in this, the loudest one I heard you do before was in another vid titled hotdogs burgers N pop but the burps at 14.44 are impressive. You can hear the seams splitting on your dress as you struggle to put it on, but it still looks amazing on you  🥵. This is only the start of year and your belly is already the biggest I have ever seen it and its only going to get bigger 😍 with this vid we definitely off to a very impressive start. Like everyone else has said you definitely need to check out this vid.

Link to review
ronin76

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

The premise for this video is so good. Great set-up for when Shar rolls herself out of bed showing how much she has lost control over the week as she immediately reaches for more junk food to feed her already bloated belly. Once up it's non-stop gluttony for Shar as she keeps eating and drinking more through burps and groans that show how overstuffed she is, as if her huge belly wasn't clue enough. I couldn't stop staring and how fat her arms have become as she shovels kebab meat past her grease-shined lips. All this food this isn't missing her hips either since she is looking extra wide here and her thighs have become so soft as the jiggle with each movement or swallow up her shorts when she sits.

This video is also full of some fun Shar moments, which I always love. Shar going for some pop to wash down the pounds of kebab she just ate, after just talking about how fat she's getting, only to find it's Diet and giving it a disgusted and disappointed look before taking a swig. It's not loaded with calories, but I guess it'll have to do.

I sure hope Shar doesn't lose her movie job when they see how her cheat day turned into a cheat week of pigging out until she can barely fit her dress. That would mean she'd have to come home to finish off those leftovers, if there are any left, and her cheat week might become a cheat month, or cheat months. ;) Seeing Shar after a few months of uncontrolled eating like this would be amazing. I'll mark my calendar for swimsuit season.

Link to review
Howard Roark

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

First, Shar, you have to understand that a star as big as you are not only needs to have handlers, but deserves to be pampered. It is completely unreasonable that you should have to worry about stocking your refrigerator, ordering in, or cleaning up afterwards. There are people for that. Your video reveals just how inappropriate it is for you to have to be taking care of things like that. Your kitchen should be well stocked in anticipation of what you may desire.

And getting dressed and ready? Again, where is your dresser? You should not have to be bending over to put your shoes on. That is just inconsiderate. 

This video is rather remarkable. Again, you know my favorite, which are those views of you in profile, where it becomes clear that you may be deeper from front to rear than you are wide. My normal attention to the thick rolls around your belly was distracted by the way that your butt seems to have gotten bigger and pushing out further when you are sitting. This is probably what is putting so much tension the way your shorts fit through your crotch.

And one other thing that was fun to notice: when you are chewing, your jowls are jiggling.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Link to review
Ukboi87

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Your're right Shar, it won't do any harm and you will still look perfect, possibly even more so!! 😍 11/10 and I'm only halfway through!!!

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh my GOD🤗 This woman is spectacular🥰 I tried my best to watch the whole video😳, got 1/2 way through... & it’s the best video Shar has ever made😍 I’d buy this video once a day & twice on Sunday... Don’t miss out, do yourself a favor & get this clip as soon as you can... Goddess, I can’t wait to see more & more & more videos... You’re the sexiest woman on earth 😘😘😘

Link to review