7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s no secret that I’ve been getting FAT as hell lately, but would you believe I’ve never once popped a button off my jeans?!

It’s true. I’ve craved that moment of sweet release when the button BURSTS off and shoots across the room. I imagined the satisfaction of my jeans no longer being able to contain the amount of lard crammed within.

So, I chose a pair of jeans that were suuuuuuuper tight and decided now is the time to pop a button!

I hope you enjoy watching me struggle into tight jeans, playing with my fat, and teasing before the BIG moment.

Let’s pop a button, shall we? 😉

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jordan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the button pop video can'twait to see more 😘😘😘💕💕💕❤❤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!

Link to review
Supper1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I absolutely loved this video especially with how your belly kept poking through your zipper and the fact that your button popped completely off from your huge belly was icing on the cake. So much pressure for one little button. Belly Vs pants BELLY WINS

Thank you!!! 😊😊😊

Link to review
dj2k1357

This video was such a joy to watch. Not often do you see a girl pop the button of her pants in video, but this is one of those rare times where it actually happens and its no wonder with how much bigger Nikki has swelled up all over. Her belly and love handles have thickened practically to  the point that her panties are hidden under all the soft flab when she sits and her ass jiggles like jello as she attempts to put on jeans she has long since outgrown. Tons of sexy angles and a nice pop of her jeans at the end that leaves her moaning heavy probably from a mix of arousal and relief from the tight jeans cutting her gut in two is how this ends 🐷🐷🐷😁

The next wardrobe malfunction I hope happens deals with the seat of her leggings or pants splitting 🍑🍑🍑😍

Thank you so much! 😊

Link to review
joebu8453

Nikki’s fat ass and beautiful belly once again are stars in this video, and her reaction when the button pops? So hot!

Thank you!! 😊

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Absolutely loved it! So sexy to see how Nikki is truly fattening up, and that was one of the most genuine button pops I’ve seen! Those size 12s didn’t stand a chance, luckily there’s plenty of plus size clothes for Nikki to choose from 😍😍😉😉

Thank you so much!! I was so happy I got to capture  that moment and share it!

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is super. Nikki plays with her fat belly, talks sexy and when she pops the button we could see her pure enjoiment. She already weared this jeans in video. Since then she definetely gained weight. Here is before/after picture. PS Upper video is good too, she stuck there in chair.

ba 3.jpg

Thanks so much! I’m so happy you liked it!

Link to review
Guest TobeyMaguire

Nikki turns her old jeans into scrap denim by her power of overindulgence and her newer larger waistline 🤤 more bulge over the waistband this time

So glad you liked it! ☺️

Link to review