7 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty is a keen advocate for clean eating, healthy living and hitting the gym! As you can clearly see, during one of her product endorsements, she is gradually approaching the pure apex of fitness.

Toned abs, super strong thighs and a big, round, tight booty are all evidence that this girl works hard for the gainz.

Come see behind the scenes of one of Kitty's most recent endorsement videos, where a perhaps not-so-surprising truth may present itself to the viewer. Hold on to something, you are about to discover that the true Kitty may not be as gym obsessed and dedicated to fitness as you have all been thinking...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great idea for a set kitty pretending to be a fitness influencer but all the while being totally addicted to fast food expect plenty of big burps and stuffing of kfc love the moment you let out your belly and dive straight into the food 🐷. Even drinking the gravy at one point 🥵. Loving the gainz 💪🏻 😂 kitty that big belly is looking even bigger 😍 just remember to make sure you hid your double chin in your instagram posts don’t want your fans realising just how big you are getting 😉

Link to review
Guest Alex4

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I can see the improvement on your the double chin, belly and thighs from the previous weigh in 11.

I’m estimating your next weigh in you’ll probably gain at least 5 to 10 lb. 

Good idea for the video brilliant if I could I would of put up a 10 star review .

Link to review
1mini1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Here is dedicated fitness model KP and what a fit body she is getting, those well toned massive lunch gun arms, huge developing belly tyre girth and butt and juicy thick thighs.... Not forgetting a great developing chest too of course... :wub:

No wonder she can proudly model such a well toned physique, its all the continuous lifting and converting thousands of calories to new mass that does it. The dedication to the work is truly sensational and the results are starting to clearly show in such a positive and sexy way..

2018/19 was all about adding mass to her frame and now in 2020 its all about adding mass to mass. Her burgeoning belly sits far and wide onto her huge thick thighs creating a super huge truck tyre that needs constant care and attention to develop and tone that ever increasing belly shelf table.

Keep up the hard work and keep pumping the calories constantly and it will not be long before KP hits SSBBW status big time... :wub:

A truly exceptional and well presented and thought out video - I really enjoyed the content a must have... 

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Five stars. This was clever, original and performed to perfection.

Kitty - of course - has the classic KFC stuffing honed into an absolute art form - but it's the situation, and the sexy quips of dialogue that add much, much more to the barely inhibited gluttony she lays out on display. Her tone feels so natural, and the pacing is exactly on point. She's really made it difficult for me not to think she's dabbled in something like this before.

Magnificent, overall. I'm excited for what she comes up with next!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is my favorite fitness instructor EVER. Watch her let it all hang out in a candid view of what her life is ACTUALLY like ;) Watch her stuff KFC and down some Pepsi as she laughs at her followers stupidity, falling for her "skinny act"

5 Star role playing performance from the ever fattening Kitty!

Link to review