4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm a fat woman. Big. Fat. Beautiful. Just look at me. Big hips, a big butt. A nice big, soft belly. I love it all. Some women are as big as me, but they try to hide it. Or they're in denial about how big they really are. But I'm not like those other women. I embrace every soft inch of my big body and I love it. I love being obese. I know you like it too. All of the struggles I have that come with being this big - walking up the stairs, tying my shoes, etc. Now that I'm at my heaviest weight ever, I love nothing more but to lay in bed, stuff myself full and be as lazy as possible. (Note: this video includes fat chat & gaining talk with some belly play) 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this short but super sexy clip, listen to Hayden talk about her active past and how skinny she used to be and how that has all changed. Over the years, she has gotten greedier and lazier and with all that soft supple creamy fat, she is no doubt sexier. Her boobs are barely contained in her top, and her apron belly is so massive and hangs so low, that when she sits, her panties are completely covered. Not to mention she's so heavy and wide, shes sinking into the mattress. Also, she turns around and shows that her big bubble butt is almost just as good as hiding her panties as her belly. Hayden definitely has the 3Bs in abundance and one of the sexiest gaining bodies that will keep growing if she has anything to do about it. From playing soccer and horseback riding to having ass cheeks bigger than soccer balls and stuffing her face nonstop, with all that mcdonalds and taco bell and pizza and other fattening goodies, no doubt this 300 plus pound piggy is going to keep growing.

Link to review
s3mans

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Super sexy, in the last year it really feels like Hayden’s confidence has only grown with her body and this clip really shows both those things off. 

Link to review