8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch this quick video of me trying on some new bras for my massive breasts that just keep growing with my weight gain. 

I knew there were other women trying on clothes next to me so I could not give it away that I was filming for you.. which to be honest was a major turn on.

With my weight gain I’ve been outgrowing and snapping under wires in my bras, it’s a lot of work to hold up these big heavy boobs and my bra couldn’t take it. 

I stuggle to get some of them on alone but I squeeze my way into all of them successfully.

I wonder how long these will last until the next pounds come in?

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Snacktrax

You are so cool, Cat. Thanks for doing a dressing room clip! Great idea!!! I hope you bought some keepers. LOVE

Link to review
dcc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. Just so hot. Unreal. Cat, you are such a beauty. Love the close ups of your face in this one. You're even more beautiful close up. Also love the peeks at your back through the mirror. Sexy back rolls! Love it!

Link to review