Feedee diary: Public Stuffing

$10.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Just imagine you go to a park and you look over at the benches and see a fat girl stuffing her face with her big belly out. It was kind of funny going to a park and seeing people working out while I sat on my fat ass stuffing my face with yummy fast food. I barely fit on the benches and they creaked under my weight. I like showing you my fat in motion and I like showing you what a feedee looks like ~in the wild~ Doing kinky fat things every day. Can you see where I’m gaining? Tell me about it! 

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest ChunkyKaliMutt

Posted

Your belly and your lower half are really filling out, almost everything on you is growing, but I love how fat your starting to look when you sit down. My mind is blown just thinking about your gain. Watch this video and it’s an instant turn on 😍🤗😊🖤

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Gaius300lbs said:

Your belly and your lower half are really filling out, almost everything on you is growing, but I love how fat your starting to look when you sit down. My mind is blown just thinking about your gain. Watch this video and it’s an instant turn on 😍🤗😊🖤

Thank you! My fat is distributing pretty evenly, like my arms and face are super chubby but omg the belly and butt are kind of out of control 😍 and when I sit down (I’m super short!) I just look like a ball ! 

Guest grateful

Posted

Love to see you sit  😍

Yes you do look like a big ball of fat!  🥰

But so yummy  ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.