2 Screenshots

About This File

Follow  Up to Piggy Pasta:

It is just afternoon and cant stop craving the brownie i got earlier. I open the brownie in all its frosted goodness. I tell you about how hungry I am and showing you my rollie body. I begin to eat the family size brownie, it is doing the trick, I keep shoveling it in, as I eat bending over and showing tons of angles, I eat standing up, I jiggle and show off my body as I take mouthful and mouthful or yummy chocoalte. I know I should stop but I cant, I begin to crave something salty, I know what will be perfect a bag of cheetos, mmmm, cheese.. I continue to show you my ass and how my panties are nearly being swallowed whole by my body. As usual, dancing and shaking, my fat is really starting to jiggle...and I love it. After I was done eating and filming, I in my favorite way...a food coma lol 

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.