Even My Sweats Don’t Fit!

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I can't believe this... I knew I would outgrow my jeans, but my sweats too?!!! What am I supposed to wear now??!!

It's late, and I'm about to go to sleep. I try on my too-tight sweats and finish my late night snack while playing with my outrageously large belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SBBBF

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sofia is looking so cute and chubby in this video. She talks about her gain and how she's outgrowing the clothes you're supposed to wear when you're fat. Great belly play and fat talk!

Link to review
Guest Hush

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sofia shows us her thick figure and large belly in every angle in these tight sweat pants. She talks a lot about her gain and how it feels and it's totally adorable to see how she's genuinely astounded by how big she's getting and how fast it's happening while she's stuffing her face greedily without even thinking of it. You can really tell she's grown some "bad" habits and it's in her nature now to constantly gorge herself.

I would have put 5 stars on it if the video wasn't lagging a bit. I feel like such a beautiful girl and talented feedee deserves the best in term of quality of image so we can admire her chubby figure in the best of way.

But except for this minor inconvenience, very hot vid, I'm looking forward what will happen next!

Link to review