Quantcast

12 Screenshots

About This File

She finally gets home after indulging in 2 basket of greasy fries 🍟 now time for dessert!!! So she slides into this sexy cow bikini to suck down TWO MILKSHAKES 🥛 🐮 She indulges in plenty of burps & burping because guess what?!?! She’s also drinking two large cocoa-colas 🥤 

After she enjoyed her milkshakes, she moves onto a sensual milky lotion lathering on my bloated belly 🤩 she makes sure to show off all her bloated curves from All angles 💋 she hopes yall enjoy! Leave reviews after you’ve enjoyed yourself 💦 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

harlock54

Report ·

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is the first Maddie video I watch and ... Wow! Unbelievable! An adorable head with big blond hair and a very cute face ^^
And especially her dream body, a perfect belly with a deep and sexy navel that makes you want to kiss her and playing with her amazing belly.

Maddie, you're perfect, and the way you play with your belly and the sexy poses you take mesmerizes me so much that I can't move my eyes from the screen.

Share this review

Link to review
Samtreee

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love it, Maddie never fails to be a turn on and always managed to pull off that sexy vibe, deffo one to make you hard as a rock. The talk is also good, interesting to hear of future content, super keen for power girl! Everything else sounds great too. Don't hesitate, buy the clip!

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow this has to be my favourite of Maddie’s vids so far. I love how bloated your belly looks in this set after the milkshakes and coke plus the burping 😍. Also in this vid she teases what vids she has planned next to make on curvage. They all sound amazing, I can’t wait to see them. I do like the sound of the 2nd one where you mentioned about eating as fast as possible I do wonder if you might will get the hiccups in that one 🤔😍. This is one hot vid you need to check out ASAP 🥵.

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another gem from Maddie! Loved hearing about the upcoming content. And, as always, great belly play. 

Share this review

Link to review