5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as Princess devours a strawberry cake and loses all her manners while watching TV.

She loves cake SO much she ends up eating without any utensils and making the biggest mess getting frosting all over her face.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as Princess enjoyed her cake

😉🎂🐖

💋👑💋👑💋👑

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grateful

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hi, please know my remarks cover all the clips that Jules has done thus far.

It's a pleasure watch this woman's efforts to grow fatter and to watch the beautiful changes she is going through.

Well lit, well edited and well shot makes for some great eye candy. Her voice is pleasant also, and she shares with passion.

In this clip, the movements of her delightfully chubby and softening body and the light sounds of her eating almost created for me a synesthetic ASMR.

She is beautiful and sensuous and gives a mind numbing massage to the brain of the true FA.

I enjoyed this clip and I am looking forward to more as I am sure there will be beautiful results forthcoming from her dedicated over eating and her generous desire to share her journey with us.  ❤️

Link to review