4 Screenshots

About This File

My alarm clock wakes me up and as I stretch and roll over I notice it's hard to move. I feel so heavy...Then I sit up...have my boobs gotten bigger? Wait...my arms are huge! What is happening? I move the comforter off my body...Oh my god, I'm so fat! I went to bed last night 130lbs and now I'm massive. What happened? I can't figure this out right now...I'm starving and need to eat. I eat chocolate covered wafer cookies, moaning with each bite - they're so good. Why did I ever want to be skinny and eat salads and count calories? I play with my fat belly, continue eating the cookies and relish each bite. I need to eat a lot more, I need to get full. I think I'm really going to like being fat. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model

Thank you! So happy you like them! I do have a wishlist (its in my profile under the 'about me' tab) I'm working on getting it setup again in a few weeks. :) Will be posting some more pics and vids this week! Keep an eye out ;)

Guest ChunkyKaliMutt

Posted

I love how Heavy you look now, you starting to look like a 300 pounder 🤗 keep up the eating. Really appreciate you for sharing 😁🖤🖤🖤

I've Been a Fan of yours since I wanna say since about 2014 one of your Video's helped me to Discover that I had a Love for Big soft Growing Bellies Glad to see you're still making content and Growing please keep up the good work this Video is Definitely one of the Hottest Yet so Please keep that Belly Growing 😍 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Dragonknight said:

I've Been a Fan of yours since I wanna say since about 2014 one of your Video's helped me to Discover that I had a Love for Big soft Growing Bellies Glad to see you're still making content and Growing please keep up the good work this Video is Definitely one of the Hottest Yet so Please keep that Belly Growing 😍 

Thank you for being a fan! So happy to hear I could help you discover a new fetish to love! ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.