4 Screenshots

About This File

Happy New Year! 

Kitty has been indulging as much as humanly possible over the holiday period - for two simple reasons: 1) Kitty wanted to be as fat as she could be going into 2020 and 2) well, why not? Kitty just loves food.

And if her love of food wasn't clear enough, surely her expanding figure is - come find out how much winter weight this greedy piggy packed on after a holiday of pure over-indulgence!

You will not be disappointed 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Another phenomenal video from the always-amazing KittyPiggy.

Looking sumptuous in the teeny-tiny-micro-top from “Too Tight Try-On,” the delectable Kitty is in her kitchen (her natural habitat?) and updates us about her feeding experiences over Christmas and the New Year (or, as I prefer to call it, based on the evidence in this video, PROJECT: STUFF). She is looking sexy, confident, happy, and MASSIVE. The stunning beauty weighs in and it's a jaw-dropper!

I got my calculator out and began trying to work out when KP would hit 400lbs if she kept growing at the same rate she has achieved over the last twenty days, but I'm crap at maths and got hopelessly confused. Suffice to say, Kitty's beauty is expanding at a hugely impressive rate.

And it's little wonder when we see her guzzling gaining-shake and donuts, as she does for the rest of this fantastic video. As Kitty bounces around and feels herself, her breasts threaten to explode out of her top with all the force of a nuclear blast. Yikes!

A fantastic video from a fantastic lady.

Link to review
Prince-nutty

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

It’s strange how I can say this every time and yet it’s true every time, this is Kitty’s biggest weigh in yet. 
and perhaps that’s because she does a fabulous and probably tiring job of gaining. She’s unstoppable, as this latest weigh in proves. Not only is this her highest ever weight, it’s also one of the highest gains of hers in just the space of a month. She’s truly smashing her targets, and having to reset her target each weigh in!

watch as she checks out her latest weight, see the true SHOCK in her face and the pure delight it brings her, before tucking into a tray of donuts and playing with her new expansive belly on her sofa.

keep supporting her. Keep buying her clips because you’re directly contributing to this girl’s gain.

and to answer the other reviewer who wanted to know when she’ll hit 400lbs, based on her historical gaining since she started, she’s likely to hit it in March 2021

BUT based on the rate this month alone, it’s actually August 2020.... watch this space.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The Goddess has gone even further and is getting closer and closer to her enormous goals. She has never been more determined nor more beautiful! She is becoming a true ball shape as she gains more and more. The holidays were great to her and this is the best beginning to her 2020 gain one could have imagined! Keep growing, Kitty! You are the true Gaining Goddess! 🥰

Link to review
Guest Alex4

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Impressive that piggy kitty has gained so much in less than a month can wait to see her next weight gain 

Link to review
fantasize

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a delicious movie ! Kitty is by far the most attractive gainer I have ever seen...and she proves it in each of her perfect videos. This weigh in #11 is by far the most sexy show I have seen so from her.

It's is such a pleasure to see this beautiful young lady hug her voluptuous curves over and over again doing all the right things to make her body expand even more. I simply cannot stop repeating the delicious views she offers of her massive jiggling belly covered by all these heavenly stretchmarks all over. This girl loves her body - and she shows so nicely !!

I'm so keen to see how she will make it to her goal reaching the 400 very soon. Please support this young goddess as I do it - it's worth it !!!

Carry on Kitty Queen !!!

Link to review