Burger, Baked Potato, Sandwich, and 1L of liquid! SALE till 5/10 -50% off- $3.99 - $1.99!

$3

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone!

I am back with my second video for you! In this video I have stuffed myself with a big burger, a huge baked potato, and a steak sandwhich. After all of which I decide to chug a litre to add some liquid bloat! In the first moments of this video you see me munching on my meal, after some brief belly play for you to see where my progress is, we dive into the majority of the video which is the additional litre chug! Enjoy lots of belly play after.  

This video is a low price since I made the mistake of filming parts vertically, which while my whole body is in frame, its still a bit cramped visually. Thank you for supporting my stuffing adventure while I learn to make even better videos for you all! 

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Brooke starts the video already stuffed, then chugs until her belly is round and taut.

Short, sweet clip. Who cares if it's filmed vertically.

Link to review