๐Ÿ’‹ Twerking & Jiggling

$3.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I'm bouncing around in the same outfit as in my RGB Kitty before & after pic set.
In other words, my outfit hasn't actually fit in months.
I ditched the sports bra, though.
I'm not fooling anyone into thinking I'm going to the gym!

In the pictures, I've got just one light source and it really helped to show how much my rolls have deepened and dimples have grown in.
Those dimples and rolls are on display again here, but this time jiggling all about.
I even shake my big, wobbly ass. โค๏ธ

ย 

SS02.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Eat Paydays

I broke my week long no fap. That's all you need to know.

My eyes were closed, my mouth was open, and my head was thrown back behind my chair. I thought "fuck it, I don't care if my test levels drop, I don't even care about banging my coworkers. I just want this. Right here right now. This is all that matters." It made me feel like a teenager again when I was truly addicted to fapping and couldn't stop. My fap addiction is what made me stop believing in god. First I would feel intense guilt, then I was like "I guess I'm going to hell. Sorry god. I just can't stop. I tried. You shouldn't have made me this way"

Link to review
dj2k1357

It is absolutely so amazing to see how far you have gone in such a short time. You went from a thin athletic girl that slightly got plump to now a full blown pig that gets out of breath just jiggling for barely 2 mins. Your belly shakes even when you stop moving and it rests so sexy on your equally plump thighs and your big juicy ass wobbles and quivers effortlessly and the light really does show all the numerous dimples on your butt and back of your legs. You are the gift that keeps giving and I hope you never get your appetite back in control. You are a fat girl now ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

Link to review