Quantcast

💋 Twerking & Jiggling

$3.99

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I'm bouncing around in the same outfit as in my RGB Kitty before & after pic set.
In other words, my outfit hasn't actually fit in months.
I ditched the sports bra, though.
I'm not fooling anyone into thinking I'm going to the gym!

In the pictures, I've got just one light source and it really helped to show how much my rolls have deepened and dimples have grown in.
Those dimples and rolls are on display again here, but this time jiggling all about.
I even shake my big, wobbly ass. ❤️

SS02.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

dj2k1357

Report ·

It is absolutely so amazing to see how far you have gone in such a short time. You went from a thin athletic girl that slightly got plump to now a full blown pig that gets out of breath just jiggling for barely 2 mins. Your belly shakes even when you stop moving and it rests so sexy on your equally plump thighs and your big juicy ass wobbles and quivers effortlessly and the light really does show all the numerous dimples on your butt and back of your legs. You are the gift that keeps giving and I hope you never get your appetite back in control. You are a fat girl now 🐷🐷🐷😍

Share this review

Link to review